I’ll share with you my collection of tools. If you are serious about building business online, be sure to go over these tools for online marketers.
Here is my own collection of tools for online marketers:
The Best: These are my top-notch online marketing tools that I could not live without
- Wealthy Affiliate – I use this for my webhosting, keyword research, online education, networking with fellow online marketers.
- Thrive Themes – This makes my website looks good and loads fast. This also helps me double my email list in such a short time. I could create landing pages with just few clicks and launch profitable campaigns quickly.
- Jaaxy – My go-to keyword research tool way above the rest. I love this to the max!
- Long Tail Pro – My other long tail KW tool that I always go to for KW competition analysis.
- Resell Rights Weekly – I use this to look for quality PLR e-books, software, video tutorials and articles. Products to sell and ideas for contents don’t need to be a problem.
- Getresponse – My ever reliable autoresponder that keeps bringing money to the bank. It makes my email marketing ” set-and-forget”. No hassle. What I love most with Getresponse is that – it has a very high deliverability (close to 99.9%).
My Recommended Reading List
- The One Thing – This book from Gary Keller has made more that 200 appearances in the National bestseller list. This has won 12 book awards and was translated to 24 languages. This was chosen as top 5 business books of 2013 by Hudson’s Bookseller.
The Good: These are the tools that I use from time to time. But they are not really tools that I go to for my major campaigns.
The Ugly: The scams. So many of them. I’ll make this list longer. Don’t waste your money on these things. Don’t ever think of buying them. Run from them. Spend your money elsewhere.
- Ipage Webhost
- More of to come here.